Win 4 nights in Botswana’s Kalahari & Delta to the value of US$3,000!
The Footsteps in Africa camps and lodges form an excellent circuit of lodges which are packaged to create the ultimate Botswana experience. You can win 2 nights at Deception Valley Lodge, 2 nights at Delta Camp and internal air transfers originating and ending in Maun. This includes all activities and food, but excludes all drinks except water and tea & coffee. Valid for travel in the shoulder season: 1 April - 31 March 2018.
Terms and Conditions apply
1. The Competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 years, and working in the tourism industry. (Proof will be needed to verify employment)
2. The prize includes 2 nights at Deception Valley Lodge, 2 nights at Delta Camp and internal air transfers originating and ending in Maun. This includes all activities and food, but excludes all drinks except water and tea & coffee.Valid for travel in the shoulder season: 1 April - 31 March 2018.
3. The competition expiry date will be 13 April and no extension will be permitted.
4. One entry per email address is permitted, unless specified otherwise.
5. Prize draws will occur on the date as specified on the entry form; winners will be notified by telephonic communication within five (5) working days of the prize draws.....prize draw will take place within 5 working days of the competition finishing and winners will be notified by email and telephone, and may be included in Tourism update as an announcement.
6. The winner of the prize will be the first entry drawn after the closing date.
7. Prizes will be awarded on the basis of a fair random selection process and the judges' decision shall be final.
8. In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, Footsteps in Africa reserves the right to disqualify such winner from the competition and to draw another winner in his or her stead.
9. The prize is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The person who wins must be one of the travellers.
10. The winner of the travel prize, and his or her travel partner, must each be in possession of a valid passport and must be permitted to travel to the specified destination by the relevant authorities. The winner shall forfeit the prize in the event that for any reason whatsoever, the winner is prevented or unable to travel to the specified destination.
11. The prize does not include visas or travel insurance
12. The winner of the prize and his or her travel partner agree to be photographed and permit the use of their respective names and/or photographs for publicity purposes.
13. By participating in this competition, the winner of the prize and his or her travel partner agree to release and hold Footsteps in Africa free of any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
14. Footsteps in Africa’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Trading will apply in conjunction with these Competition Terms and Conditions.